Say no more to boring slides in Google presentation and “dead” document. With the latest update, Google presentation now have the additional new features! I didnt use Google presentation in the past as they have real boring templates and no animation. This is no longer the case. For simple presentation, I think Google presentation serve more than its purpose. If you want real solid presentations, try prezi.com instead.
- Character-by-character collaboration: See updates in real-time as you edit presentations with other people.
- Drawing on canvas: Draw organizational charts, flowcharts, design diagrams and much more right within Google presentations.
- Transitions: Enhance your presentation with new ways to transition between slides.
- Shape linking: Turn shapes within your presentation into hyperlinks to other slides, presentations, or external webpages.
- Better animations: We’ve added new themes to make it easy to create show-stopping presentations.
But to first use Google presentation, we need to enable it.
1) Very Nice looking themes!
2) With Neat Layouts
3) New button for slides
4) Animations for Slides and Objects!